Leaders in Trenchless Sewer Repair in Loveland
Trenchless sewer repair Loveland is a much more recent technology, having only been in use for the past two decades or so. However, Loveland trenchless sewer repair and replacement is becoming more and more popular – especially as homeowners and plumbing providers are realizing it’s cost benefits. While traditional trenched sewer repair involves digging up your yard, any landscaping, the sidewalk, and street, trenchless sewer repair usually involves just digging a few holes in the ground.
Our crew members at Relief Home Services are experts in trenchless sewer repair and replacement in Loveland. We have all the right tools, from video line inspection equipment to powerful bursting heads and hydraulic machinery.
Pipe lining requires that an epoxy coating be applied within a pre-existing sewer line. As the epoxy hardens, cracks and fractures are covered, resulting in a smooth pipe surface with no more leaks.
Pipe bursting is a less invasive way to replace your old sewer line. A new pipe is hydraulically set in place of your other pipe, which is burst and broken up into small pieces in the process. Pipe bursting is quick and effective, but it cannot always be performed.
Directional drilling and horizontal boring are a newer trenchless method of underground pipe installation. Boring actually allows you to replace the damaged pipe by pulling thru a new pipe.
Trenched vs Trenchless Sewer Repair in Loveland
What are the overall benefits of trenchless sewer repair? We’ll lay them out for you one by one so you can make the best decision for your budget.
- Less invasive. Up front costs are more, but you’ll also see less restoration costs to repair the damage caused by trenched sewer line repair.
- Highly durable. Pipe lining and pipe bursting are both highly durable and equally effective methods of sewer line repair and replacement.
- Long-lasting. Trenchless sewer line repair has a long-lasting effect on your sewer line, with an estimated 50 year lifespan.
- No disruption of city property. You won’t have to get city permission to redirect traffic and block off city sidewalks or other property when you choose the trenchless method of sewer line repair.
- Efficient. Trenchless sewer line repair can be done quickly, allowing you to get back to your daily routine ASAP.