Loveland Sump Pump Installation and Repair
What exactly is a sump pump? It’s more important than you might realize. Your sump pump sits beneath your foundation and helps to pump and redirect water – either from rainfall or flooding – away from your basement or ground floor and into a safe place. With a sump pump and battery backup system in place, you ensure that you never have to deal with mold, mildew, and unsafe electrical conditions during a heavy storm.
So why should you have a sump pump installed in your Loveland home or business space?
Because without one, you’re asking for trouble. A flooded basement means thousands of dollars of restoration, not to mention having to relocate while your home is restored to safe living conditions. Lucky for you, Relief Home Services is an expert in sump pump installation and repair in Loveland, Colorado.
We repair and install various sump pump styles:
- Submersible sump pumps – these can be completely covered in water
- Pedestal sump pumps – these tall, narrow pumps should not be submerged in water
- Ejector pumps – this pump style allows for small debris and gravel to pass through safely without destroying the unit
Additionally, we’ll help you choose your sump pump horsepower, whether to get a thermoplastic, iron, or stainless steel model, and which type of switch (tethered, vertical, or electronic) is best for your purposes. We also advise that our customers install a battery backup system, which ensures that the sump pump operates during a power outage, which is inevitable in times of a flood.
Put your faith and your home’s safety in the hands of the professional sump pump installation and repair team in Loveland. Choose Relief Home Services.
Benefits of a Sump Pump
- Stops flood water damage. If you live in a high flood risk area, then you must have a sump pump. Excessive amounts of water caused by flooding will easily enter your basement or ground floor – but a sump pump stops all of that. Your sump pump will remove water from your home and help save your valuable belongings from irreversible damage.
- Reduces fire hazards. Where there’s a flood, there’s a chance of fire. How? Because water and electricity do not mix. As flood waters rise, they reach your electrical cords and outlets, short circuiting your water heater, furnace, washing machine, or other large appliance. With a sump pump, water is removed quickly and fires are avoided.
- Lowers chances of mold or mildew. And of course, where there’s moisture, there’s mildew, mold, and bacterial growth. If allowed to thrive in your walls, floors, or carpets, you’ll have to spend thousands of dollars removing and replacing these items. WIth a sump pump, water is diverted quickly, giving your walls and carpets a chance to dry out – or never get wet in the first place.