Garbage Disposal Repair in Loveland
What’s that awful sound? If your garbage disposal sounds like Chewbacca munching on metal, then you’ve got a big problem and are in need of garbage disposal repair. But don’t freak out just yet – our technicians offer outstanding garbage disposal repair in Loveland for both residential and commercial customers. Whether it’s an electrical issue, a clog, or other mechanical failure, our water heater repair pros are ready to tackle the job.
Our garbage disposal services:
- Clog removal
- Mechanical failure checkup
- Removal and replacement
We’ll let you know if it’s time to ditch the old disposal or if we can easily (and cheaply) complete garbage disposal repair in loveland of your old unit. In some cases, buying a brand new kitchen disposal is much cheaper than the alternative, so we’ll advise you to do whatever is best for your budget.
Servicing all major garbage disposal brands:
- Waste King
- And more
Whether you’re looking to install a brand new kitchen garbage disposal or simply repair your old one, we have the tools needed to ensure every job is done right – every time. Call Relief Home Services to take advantage of our Loveland garbage disposal repair services today.
Signs of a Malfunctioning Garbage Disposal
- Loud grinding or metal noises
- The disposal won’t turn on
- It’s clogged and isn’t draining water
- You smell burning or see smoke
If you notice any of the above signs, then shut off your garbage disposal immediately and call a professional garbage repair team in Loveland. You should also disconnect power to the unit if possible, just to be on the safe side.
Garbage Disposal Care and Maintenance
- Never stick your hand down the disposal. Instead, use a wooden spoon, tongs, or other device that allows you to access the inner workings of the disposal without risking injury.
- Don’t run boiling hot water down the disposal. This can wear out the soft rubber gaskets prematurely. Instead, use soap and cool or lukewarm water to clear out the unit.
- Flush your disposal regularly. After using your garbage disposal, make sure to flush with running water while the disposal is still going. This helps combat odors and other unwanted side effects.
- Your disposal doesn’t devour all. Avoid putting metal, glass, starchy items, coffee grounds, or other tough-to-grind food waste down the drain. These items add excessive wear and tear to your unit and will eventually result in a drain clog.