Loveland Drain Cleaning and Clog Removal Experts
Drains are constantly bombarded with water, dirt, food scraps, grease, coffee grinds, soap scum, hair and skin cells, fecal matter, rain runoff, and more. Are you surprised that your drain gets clogged every now and then? Well, you shouldn’t be. Drain clogs are just par for the course when it comes to your sewer line. And for that reason, it’s important to have a reliable drain cleaning team saved into your emergency contacts.
Signs of a Clogged Sewer Drain
- Your tub, shower, and kitchen sink are all clogged.
- You hear gurgling coming from the sink or toilet.
- Your washing machine causes a toilet overflow.
- Water backs up at your main line clean out.
Relieve Home Services wants to be your go-to provider of drain cleaning in Loveland, CO. Your kitchen drain clogs up with grease, food scraps, and dishwashing liquid with each use. Your shower drain clogs up with hair, soap scum, and shampoo residue. And your outdoor drains clog up with leaves, dirt, grass, and oil. Our Loveland drain cleaning experts can perform regular drain maintenance to ensure that these clogs never get out of hand, costing you hundreds of dollars in repairs and damage cleanup.
We service drains in all areas of your home or business in Loveland, CO:
- Laundry room
- Utility room
- Backyard and outdoor
Common Causes of Drain Clogs
- Tree root obstructions. Trees are great and all, but if put in the wrong spot, their roots can destroy your sewer line. When tree roots grow around or through your sewer pipe, it can lead to drain clogs and backups that wreak havoc on the rest of your plumbing system.
- Hair and soap buildup. Hair and soap scum from your shower drain are a number one cause of drain clogs. Make sure to regularly clean out your shower drain before the clog moves too far out of reach.
- Non biodegradable substances. Yes, we all know that toddlers love to see what they can flush down the toilet. Blankets, toys, washcloths, and other non biodegradable substances like sanitary napkins should never be flushed down the toilet. They’ll only cause disastrous drain clogs in the end.
- Fat, grease, and who knows what. As grease and fat from your leftover meals travel down your drain, they cool off and solidify, forming a mass that is nearly impossible to permeate. Get into the habit of storing these items in a separate container, waiting for them to solidify, and throwing them out with the regular garbage.
We’re confident that you’ll choose Relief Home Services the next time you need drain cleaning in Loveland or a nearby area.