Loveland Water and Sewage Cleanup
Has your toilet backed up, causing raw sewage to flood your home? Don’t panic just yet. Your next move should be to call Relief Home Services for sewage cleanup in Loveland, CO. We know that situations like this can be stressful, so we make sure to act fast to remove sewage from your home and disinfect your surfaces so that you can return to life as normal ASAP. The next time you need sewage mitigation in Loveland, call Relief Home Services first.
The Sewage Cleanup Process
- Inspect the scope of the damages. We find out just what needs to be repaired, and the original source of the sewage damages.
- Eliminate the problem. Before we begin any part of the sewage cleanup process, we will first perform any necessary repairs (temporary or permanent) in order to stop further damages from occurring to your home or building.
- Sewage removal. Our sewage cleanup process is extensive. We use HEPA air scrubbers to contain and disinfect all contaminated areas of the building. Then we remove all sewage matter from the area, including all porous building materials that have come into contact with it (includes carpet, carpet padding, drywall, baseboards, and insulation).
- Sewage mitigation and restoration. During the mitigation process, our team removes or restores all damaged materials. All remaining surfaces are pressure washed and sprayed with a high powered disinfectant, which kills any bacteria, mold spores, or other contaminants not visible to the naked eye.
- Perform a final decontamination process. Your home’s walls, floors, and other exposed surfaces are sprayed with an antimicrobial disinfectant that ensures that your home is clean, germ free, and safe to reoccupy. We perform extensive testing to ensure that your home is free of biohazardous materials are eliminated, and you don’t have to worry about any health risks as you re-enter your home.
Sewage and Mold Mitigation and Restoration in Loveland and Beyond
We perform sewage cleanup and mitigation in Loveland and the following Colorado areas:
If you live near one of the above areas, then we can most likely come to you. Call us today to discover if we can travel to your home or business to perform sewage mitigation and restoration.
We Act Fast to Prevent Mold Damage
When raw sewage enters your living or work space, you can’t waste any time because the mold will start right away. The longer biohazardous materials stay in your home, the more at risk you are in terms of health and sky-high repair costs. It’s in your best interests to call us as soon as you realize that your toilet has overflowed. For sewage and mold damage repairs in Loveland, call Relief Home Services.