Trenchless Sewer Line Repair in Longmont, CO
In need of sewer line repair or replacement? Relief Home Services offers trenchless sewer line repair in Longmont at an affordable price point. Our plumbers are certified, insured, and licensed, allowing them to provide you with the highest quality sewer line repairs for your home or business. Our team is staffed by certified, licensed professionals who can get your sewer line back in shape in a matter of hours rather than days. If you need repairs that are reliable and fast, then you need to call our Longmont trenchless sewer line repair team today.
Why Choose Trenchless?
Are you undecided about whether or not trenchless sewer repair in Longmont is right for your home or business? The trenchless repair method is becoming a staple of the plumbing industry due to the various benefits it offers. Here are a few that we think you’ll find of interest:
- It’s quick – trenchless repairs can usually be completed in a few hours to a single day
- It’s cheaper – trenchless sewer line repair costs less than traditional sewer line repair
- It’s less invasive – you won’t have to pay someone to re-landscape your lawn later, because trenchless only requires two holes be dug (not an entire trench along the length of your pipe)
- It’s reliable – the end result is a new pipe that will last your for 50 years or more
We utilize several different methods of trenchless sewer line repair, one of which is pipe relining. This is ideal if you have several cracks along the length of your pipe, but no major bellies or collapsed areas. A liner is fed through our existing pipe, then coated with epoxy and filled with high pressured steam so that the epoxy will dry in the shape of your old pipe. The resin hardens to form a durable lining that will last for 50 years or more, eliminating any existing cracks.
- Minimally invasive
- Fast (takes only a few hours)
- Preserves your existing pipe
- Cost effective
Pipe bursting is another method we use, more so for sewer lines that are not suitable for the relining method either from invasive tree roots or bellied sections of pipe. We’ll drag a bursting head through your existing pipe, followed by a brand new section of sewer line that will sit in place of your old one. And that’s it – you’ve got yourself a brand new sewer line!
- Replaces old pipe entirely
- Ideal for sewer lines that cannot be relined
- Minimally invasive
- Can be completed in a single day
Directional drilling and horizontal boring are a newer trenchless method of underground pipe installation. Horizontal boring actually allows you to replace the damaged pipe by pulling thru a new line underground. You do not even have to have a preexisting line or pipe. Other methods such as pipelining require an almost perfect pipe to reline.
What lines can be repaired or replaced using this method:
- Water Main Lines
- Sewer Main Lines
- Storm Drain Systems
- Conduit Lines
How Much Does Trenchless Sewer Line Repair Cost?
How much will trenchless sewer repairs cost me? This is something our customers always want to know when investing in trenchless sewer line repair in Longmont, CO – and we can’t blame them. The answer gets tricky, however, since every project is different. Some homeowners only need a small section of pipe replaced, whereas others need the entire length fixed. Sometimes pipe relining is appropriate, whereas other times pipe bursting is necessary. The bottom line is that trenchless sewer line repair will save you money, especially if you’re repairing pipe that runs underneath the sidewalk, driveway, or street.
The cost of trenchless sewer repairs in Longmont varies anywhere from $3500 to $20,000, with an average price per foot ranging between $60 and $250. Before you let the numbers scare you, make sure to have a licensed professional perform a sewer line inspection to identify the problem and advise you on the best course of action. Remember – the initial costs of repair will seem like nothing when compared to the potential damages a broken sewer line can cause.
Why Choose Relief Home Services?
There are a variety of Longmont trenchless sewer repair companies out there – so why should you choose Relief Home Services? We’ll make the answer simple.
- Our technicians keep you in the loop every step of the way
- We are committed to providing honest, accurate, trustworthy advice
- You always speak with a live phone representative
- We respect your time, money, and opinion
- No hidden fees or last minute, unexplainable charges
- Locally owned and operated business with a well-trained staff
Our Service Area
Our Longmont trenchless sewer line repair team isn’t afraid to travel to other locations. Check out our regular service area:
- Fort Collins